uwr1.de/forum

UWR Forum » Liga und Turniere

Champions Cup 2009 (86 Beiträge)

1. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Die ersten Mannschaften haben sich für den Champions Cup 2009 qualifiziert.

Es sind die Damen des TC Berlin und die Herren des TC Bambergs.

Der Champions Cup findet vom 27. bis 29. November in Berlin statt.
    Weitere Informationen gibt es auf der webside http://www.uwr24.de/championscup/

Wie jedes Jahr wird der Wettkampf live übertragen.

vor 14 Jahre veröffentlicht # Antworten
  2. Hannes
    Hausmeister
    399 Beiträge

Mindestens in Schweden und Dänemark sind die Meisterschaften auch schon gespielt. In Schweden hat Malmö den Herren-Titel zurückgeholt, bei den Damen hat Musslorna/Felix Flix (SG?) gewonnen.
    Quelle: http://iof3.idrottonline.se/templates/NewsPage.aspx?id=4083

3. Anya7
    Mitglied
    178 Beiträge

Betta won the Champ of Russia as always. And womens team is always the same and the only team..so if we find a sponsor we will surely go!

4. Hannes
    Hausmeister
    399 Beiträge

Aktuelle Liste von Mannschaften beim CC:

Herren, qualifiziert:
    SDK Malmø Triton (Sweden)
    PI Copenhagen (Denmark)
    Betta (Russia)

Herren, zugesagt:
    Bamberg (Germany)
    Saluk Salzburg (Austria)
    USZ Zürich (Switzerland)

Damen, qualifiziert:
    Musslorna/Felix Flix (Sweden)
    Betta (Russia)

Damen, zugesagt:
    TCB Berlin (Germany)

5. scotti
    Mitglied
    332 Beiträge

Winne,

kannst Du mal die Regularien für die Spielberechtigung, die Zugangs- oder Meldevoraussetzungen hier posten? Wie kommt es zur Spielberechtigung der Aktiven? Die CMAS überprüft doch garnichts, Sie stellt die Kärtchen ohne jegliche Prüfung einer Spielberechtigung aus, oder irre ich da?

6. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Laut meiner Ausschreibung:
    2.Players legitimation
    Only official team members can play. Team-license is necessarily. Every player must have a official CMAS-license. No license-(card) no play. You can apply the CMAS-license by your national federation.

If a player or hole team is not on the CMAS license list before the champions cup starts, the person or team has a possibility to play by issuing a penalty license. The license is issued through the underwater rugby commission representative at the champions cup. To issue a penalty license there has to be paid 15 EUR for each person and each person has to prove club membership.

The underwater rugby commission will make random checks after the champions cup, among all the players participating, to check if the information given is correct. If a club is caught cheating there place in the cup will be eliminated from the final list, whatever place they have achieved through the champions cup. Also players on the approved CMAS sports license list can be checked after the champions cup to established club membership.

If a player or team has not got there CMAS sport license in time from ROME (even if they have issued them in right time), we shall give them the change to play the cup. They will of cause have to pay the penalty fee at the champions cup, but will get it refunded if they after the champions cup can prove that they have issued them is right time and the names is on the CMAS sports license list. this will be arranged by the CMAS commission.
    <<<<<

Es ist fast unmöglich die nationalen Pässe der Mannschaften auf Ihre nationale Richtigkeit zu überprüfen. Einige Nationen haben sogar keine Pässe. Nationen mit überschaubaren Spielerpassystem sind da leichter zu kontrollieren. Wobei ich bezweifle ob z.B. ein Russe unsere deutschen Pässe richtig beurteilen könnte. Deshalb gab es vor einigen Jahren den Vorschlag die CMAS-License beim CC einzuführen. Es gibt dann nur noch einheitliche Karten für alle Teams.
    So der gut gemeinte Ansatz. Die Verantwortlichkeit für die Ausstellung und Richtigkeit der CMAS-Karten liegt in der Hand der beantragenden Nationalen Verbände. Bei der CMAS werden diese nur ausgestellt.

Winne

7. scotti
    Mitglied
    332 Beiträge

Ist für die Legitimation der Spielberechtigung die Saison, in der ein Team Meister wurde oder sich sonstwie qualifizierte, maßgeblich, oder die am Tag des CC gültige Spielberechtigung für ein Team?

8. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Die am Tag des CC gültige nationale Spielberechtigung.

Weiter noch wichtig für alle "Gastarbeiter", es wird wahrscheinlich zukünftig gelten:
    Athletes participating under the colour of the team may have different nationality provided that
    1.they are really resident in the country of this team since one year at least
    2.they are truly affiliated with this team. A certification may be requested, if necessary, to the President of this team and/or of the national federation.
    3.From January 1st to December 31st, they may participate under the colours of one Team only.

Dies ist aus dem offiziellen CMAS-Regelwerk übernommen.

9. scotti
    Mitglied
    332 Beiträge

Danke, deinen Informationen sind sehr aufschlussreich.

10. Henrik Stewenius
    Mitglied
    43 Beiträge

A question: In Sweden and Switzerland the rules for who is permitted to play are more outlined here. The result of this and a some sudden injuries is that I during this spring have played already played for two teams.

- Does this mean that participation at the championscup is impossible for me? Or is there something that I can do in order to "select" one of these teams?

A related question is:

- Sweden considers team member-ship on a per season (August to May) basis, with free transfer over the summer and transfer still possible during the year. Is any player who has played for a different team during the spring-season not permitted to start at the champions-cup?

By the way:

Reading the text about Gastarbeiter, does 1-3 only apply to players of a different nationality from their team or does it apply to all players.

11. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Hi Steve
    this new term about the Gastarbeiter is just an idea. It is NOT official in this moment.
    I will explain the problem:
    In national leagues you can only play for one team. It is not possible to play for Berlin and Hamburg in the same year and in the same league. That is the normal way. It is the same in Sweden and Switzerland, I think.

If you are playing for different countries. In your case you play for Sweden and Switzerland. There is no conflict with the rules from Sweden and Switzerland because the national leagues are separated.

But in participation the CC is the different.
    "Normal" Athletes can be a national master only one time in there league, because they have only one team membership.

The "Gastarbeiters" can be more national masters at the same time. Master at the league of Sweden and master at the league of Switzerland in the same season.

For which team you want to play ? Sweden or Switzerland ?

The "Gastarbeiters" are in benefit to the "Normals"

A team can collect the best players from other nations and can "cheat" the CC.

(Sorry for the nicknames. The meaning is not political or derogativ)

12. Henrik Stewenius
    Mitglied
    43 Beiträge

Hi Winne,

I totally agree that there needs to be clear rules and restrictions about who is permitted to play for a given team and that we want the teams at the CC to be club teams, not a collection of whatever top players that they could get their hands on.

Along the general lines my main question was about the choice as calender year as the time period over which to count. I think that transfers must be "free" over the summer, transfer rules in season is a more difficult question.

As for myself, I am not playing for countries but for club-teams and I think it is very important to separate these issues. When it comes to the coming season my plan was to avoid games next season that would force me to register for a specific team until it has been decided who I play for. In Sweden team registration is controlled by the first time your name shows up on a game protocol. However, the proposed rule with a Jan 1 time-limit would make it impossible for me to play at all.

Who I want to play the CC for? Lets just say that I got called home for the playoffs to cover for injuries and it is expected that these players will heal in time for Berlin so I do not think that I will have more than one option to choose from.... and it will not be Malmo.

13. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

This term was taken over from the
    PROCEDURES AND OBLIGATIONS FOR THE ORGANISATION OF CMAS CHAMPIONSHIPS
    World –Zone – Continental
    Version 2007/02
    2007 BD 155

But you are right, the choice as calender year as a time periode is not the best solution.
    Another solution for the periode could be the date of the CC.

The problem is that the nations have different starts and ends for her leaugues. I cant controll all leagues.

First rules of that term is: You must be a team member at the date of CC.
    If your national league is running, you cannot change to any other team (national or international)
    If your league starts at 1 day after CC you can change to an other team after the CC.

14. Henrik Stewenius
    Mitglied
    43 Beiträge

What I have seen so far most end the season in the period: April to June.

It changes somewhat depending on if the year was planned for a big international WC/EC tournament.

And dont worry. I will be very careful so that I do not break any rule, I was slightly worried that I had already managed to break one.

15. Hannes
    Hausmeister
    399 Beiträge

Es haben sich weitere Teilnehmer qualifiziert: In Norwegen haben die Teams von Molde wieder beide Meisterschaften (Herren 16:2, Damen 3:0, jeweils gegen BSI Boblen) gewonnen.
    http://www.ndf.no/t2.asp?p=59477&x=1&a=250812 und http://www.ndf.no/t2.asp?p=59477&x=1&a=250813

16. Grete
    Mitglied
    21 Beiträge

Aus Spanien werden beide Mannschaften aus Castilla y León (Pirañas) kommen.

Die Damenentscheidung wurde am grünen Tisch geregelt nachdem Barcelona im Finale 1:0 gegen Castilla y León (Pirañas) gewonnen hatte.

http://rugbysub.wordpress.com/

17. scotti
    Mitglied
    332 Beiträge

Soso, am grünen Tisch? Haben wohl Damen ohne gültige Lizenz gespielt, oder warum wird eine meisterschaft am grünen Tisch entschieden?

18. Grete
    Mitglied
    21 Beiträge

so ähnlich

19. Hannes
    Hausmeister
    399 Beiträge

In Kolumbien gibt es ebenfalls einen Doppelsieg: Die Orcas aus Antioquia gewannen sowohl den Damen- als auch den Herrentitel.

Quelle: http://www.sportalsub.net/blog/2009/06/22/finales-de-la-2da-parada-nacional-interclubes-de-rugby-subacuatico-2009-en-bogota-colombia/

20. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Dear Winfried Zuehlke:
    Castores Sports Club in Bogota, Colombia has both male and female underwater Rugby teams. The Club has been developing this sport for 15 years and has participated in every championship organized by the Colombian Federation of Underwater activities.
    We are aware of the CUUP 2009 event that you lead and Castores Sports Club is interested in participating in representating Colombia with both male and female teams.

Antwort »

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um einen Beitrag schreiben zu können.

RSS feed for this topic

Copyright © 2008 - 2024 Hannes StrautmannKontakt, Impressum, Datenschutz, Haftungsausschluss