uwr1.de/forum

UWR Forum » Training, Taktik, Ausrüstung

How do YOU score goals? (28 Beiträge)

1. Henrik Stewenius
    Mitglied
    43 Beiträge

I have seen many styles for scoring. Which one do you use?

My primary methods are:

1. Luck, just put it in an empty goal.
    2. Head-butt from right. (10-30 cm strike distance, locked ball, no floor support)..
    vor 14 Jahre veröffentlicht # Antworten
  2. lukbuk
    Blödmann ;-)
    232 Beiträge

Im waiting for a so called dream-pass from our wonderful forwards and just do it in.

3. Felix
    Mitglied
    74 Beiträge

My trick is to place one or two of our tanks near to the opponent's goal and then to throw the ball roughly in that direction. Works most of the time. If it doesn't, I have to do it again.

4. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Normaly, as a goal keeper I do not score goals.

The other way is to "pump it in".

Some young guys wants to be faster down by the goal as the goal keeper .
    But, they have no power to remove the goal keeper if he is faster down by the goal.

5. moritz
    Mitglied
    13 Beiträge

I approach the goal for about 2m, then throw the ball. By manipulating gravity by brain I guide the ball inside the goal. Actually it never worked so far, but there are always one or two of our tanks near to the opponent's goal and they chill it in.

6. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Hi Felix hi Moritz,
    what happen if there is a tank on the goal, too ?

Hi Stewe,
    same old story ? :-)

See Champions Cup 2004 penalty video:
    http://www.uwr24.de/championscup/stewe.rm

7. Henrik Stewenius
    Mitglied
    43 Beiträge

Dear Felix & Moritz, The question was mainly meant to the "tank", not to the delivery boy.

Dear Lukbuk, your method sounds a lot like mine. However, my question is how you make that goal. What is your method?

Dear Winne,

8. * What do you mean with "pump it in"?
  9. * Tank on the goal is the normal state, otherwise the question is not interesting....
  10. * Being faster than the goalkeeper is the luck method.
  11. * Scoring (or failing to do so) on a penalty is very different since it is almost impossible (see video) to get into a normal scoring position. Penalties are usually scored with methods that are usually never used in a normal game since penalty methods are slow and safe in comparison. Btw, interesting that the video is named after the player that failed and not after the player who succeeded.
  • moritz
    Mitglied
    13 Beiträge

hey winne...

http://www.aramsay.co.nz/images//flying_tank.png

• winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

„pump it in“ means that you must learn to shoot without thinking. It cost a lot of milliseconds.
    Scoring must be a reflex.

As a goal keeper I see it often. Young players stop her moving when they come to the goal keeper.
    You see a big “?” over the head.

“pump it in” requires a lot of experience and it is only one part of the big mystery to score a goal.

Sorry, stewe I have renamed the file to
    http://www.uwr24.de/championscup/scoring.rm

Moritz > alles nur fake :-) Aber Du hast recht beim UWR gibt es tatsächlich "flying" tanks.

• lukbuk
    Blödmann ;-)
    232 Beiträge

Stewe, "doing it in" is just like standing up from sleeping, not realizing that theres a goal keeper above you. After that, see your "luck" part.

• Anya7
    Mitglied
    178 Beiträge

What about the 8 danish tricks? they really do work. the most effective ones are on the butt with floor support and by the waist or by the head, but they have to be performed very fast. and i think that the waist grab is the best for using in penalties but it has to be managed professionally ;)

• Anya7
    Mitglied
    178 Beiträge

@winne
    you really try hard to be mean :D

• Henrik Stewenius
    Mitglied
    43 Beiträge

It is obvious that the goal must be fast and without thinking. The questions still stand:

* How do you remove the goal-keeper?
    * What is your method?

Do not come and say that you just score. If have seen enough players to know that most have a relatively limited set of attacks.

As for the video I wish there was a good reason to name it scoring. As for if I know how to score or not? Well, I was never the top scorer:
    http://ec05.sukeltaja.fi/selaus/nayta_pelaaja.php?stat=&kausi=2005&sarja=8&show=all&sort=6

As for the "Danish Tricks:
    http://www.uv-sport.dk/NIVEAU/Uv16.htm
    1) Very few players are strong enough for this against a real goalkeeper.
    2) Interesting since so many teams have become so good at defending the floor. Finland used this with great effect in the first round of the Nordic in 2008.
    3) A move with many variants. There is more power when taking support on the ball but also more balls lost.
    4) The method is interesting but there is a more effective variant.
    5) Slow.
    6) Takes lots of power.
    7) From that position there are more effective methods.
    8) I think there is a more effective variant.

• Felix
    Mitglied
    74 Beiträge

It depends on the situation. If i attack from above, I get hold of the goalie somewhere and pull him away. I just score, you could say.
    There are no special ways I could remember and tell as that attack itself is mostly chaotic and different most of the times. The ball just has to get in somehow. You may call it "the 9 german tricks of evading the maddening voice", if you like ;)

Don't be worried about not being good enough for "topscorer" or something: as long as you serve your team well they will always appreciate your play.

• winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

"Danish Tricks" videos
    Normally, the goalkeeper's more active and he knows the 8 Danish tricks. He should know how it averts.

So, the scorer has a little problem to use the "Danish tricks".

• winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Hey Felix
    was machst Du Nachts um drei am Rechner. Hast Du keine Freundin ?
    Beste Grüße
    Winne

• Anya7
    Mitglied
    178 Beiträge

after watching Betta score , I can disagree with almost every point.
    1,6. UWR generally requires a lot of power when it comes to scoring(not empty basket). #1 proved to be effective because its fast.
    2. proved to be very good not only in the game but also in the penalties. requires fast and strong arms.
    3. very effective just have to be quick and watch the defender
    4.yeah, i know a better modification but still it does work. in the penalties aswell.
    5.fast legs and the goal is scored. in penalties one of the best for girls
    7. which?
    yeah,against men i would do a different twist.
    8. was the golden goal in 2008 NJC :) good for big players

• Anya7
    Mitglied
    178 Beiträge

@ winne
    all the tricks work , but we dont take into account a sleepy 40kg attacker

• Felix
    Mitglied
    74 Beiträge

@winne: nein, ich hab noch keine.

• lukbuk
    Blödmann ;-)
    232 Beiträge

To be serious, there are several important points concerning scoring technics. And second, Winne is right that it has to be done as fast as possible and therefore needs training.
    I for myself prefer to have contact with the bottom, cause even if a keeper tries to hold himself on the goal in any illegal way he is often chanceless. Its also important to keep the ball near the wall to gain some more time.

A big problem for the "non-scorers" is, that in training games, they often dont practise to score. Its just not their job in their team. This lack of practise makes it hard to get better.

• Antwort »

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um einen Beitrag schreiben zu können.

Register or log in:

UWR Ausrüstung

Im UWR Shop stöbern

Noch keine Schlagwörter.

RSS feed for this topic

Copyright © 2008 - 2024 Hannes StrautmannKontakt, Impressum, Datenschutz, Haftungsausschluss