uwr1.de/forum

UWR Forum » Liga und Turniere

New Zealand UWR / Neuseeland UWR (7 Beiträge)

1. Marcus Walker
    Mitglied
    3 Beiträge

Hello Everyone,

Over here in beautiful New Zealand we're trying to start up uwr and I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give us any information on the next couple of World Championships that are coming up and also any information on tactics. In the next couple of years we would love to have a good team to come over and join the rest of the uwr community.

The other thing is we do not have any goals and we were wondering if any clubs had some old goals that they would be able to donate to us so we could get started.

Thanks Everyone
    Marcus

Apologies if the translation doesn't make sense I used google to help me.

Hallo an alle,

Hier in Neuseeland schöne wir versuchen zu starten UWR und ich frage mich, ob jemand der Lage wäre, uns irgendwelche Informationen über die nächsten Weltmeisterschaften, die kommen und auch keine Informationen über Taktik. In den nächsten paar Jahren würden wir gerne ein gutes Team zu kommen und sich über den Rest der UWR-Community haben.

Die andere Sache ist, wir haben keine Ziele, und wir fragten uns, ob alle Clubs hatten einige alte Ziele, die sie in der Lage sein, uns zu spenden würden so begannen wir kriegen konnte.

Danke an alle
    Marcus

Entschuldigt, wenn die Übersetzung nicht sinnvoll, ich google mir zu helfen.

vor 13 Jahre veröffentlicht # Antworten
  2. scotti
    Mitglied
    332 Beiträge

Send me your email-address and you will receive information: sport@tsv-malsch.de
    Regards

3. jochen
    Mitglied
    19 Beiträge

Herrliche Uebersetzung...

Herzlichen Dank an google-'translator' fuer die nette Minute beim lesen!

4. bernd j
    Mitglied
    43 Beiträge

Hey Markus,

It`s good to read, that you guys start up uwr this way!!! This is just another important step for us towards participation in the olympic games ;)

I'm planing on a New Zeeland bike tour in november/december 2010. I would love to join you for 1-2 trainings! maybe I can also help you with some things... Please contact me at bernhard.jahnke@gmx.com if you're interested. I'd need to know where you guys are located and how I can get in touch with you...

Regards, Bernd

5. winne
    Mitglied
    524 Beiträge

Hi Bernhard,
    in Europe and also in Germany we have a big comunity in UWR.
    A lot of championships in each country.

In your part of the world is not so much. Last year I've listened from a Team in south Australia and Tasmanian. They have made a little championship.
    http://uwrugby.wordpress.com/

The Champions Cup is the most famoust tournament for clubs in UWR.
    Every year in November the best teams of the world come to Berlin /Germany.

I know it is a long way from New Zeeland. If you want, you are welcome ?

But you can also see all games live at the internet. See our website http://www.uwr24.de/championscup/

Best regards
    Winne

6. Marcus Walker
    Mitglied
    3 Beiträge

wow thats awesome, I hope we can make it in the years coming when we have established ourselves a bit better, it would be awesome to be able to play against the worlds best.

7. pschuermann
    Mitglied
    1 Beiträge

Hi

Where are you from.

Just send me your email to pschuermann@gmx.ch. I will send you the information where i have.
    As I know is Auckland, Hamilton and Sydney Teams Playing
    There is also a UWR Tournament caled Huntercup last year holed in Auckland and this year in Sydney.

Regards

Patrick

Antwort

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um einen Beitrag schreiben zu können.

UWR Ausrüstung

Noch keine Schlagwörter.

RSS feed for this topic

Copyright © 2008 - 2024 Hannes StrautmannKontakt, Impressum, Datenschutz, Haftungsausschluss